Monday, March 17, 2008

meg


my cousin Lauren's little girl turned four recently. she got a new bike that she describes as "cotton candy blue."

tee!

and i know exactly what color she's talking about, don't you? oh, the unintentional brilliance of a 4-year old.

this little girl makes my heart melt like a Hershey's chocolate square snuggled up to a freshly roasted marshmallow. if i ever have a little girl, i hope she's half as sweet and spunky and kind-natured as this little one, but i'm fairly certain mine will come out rolling her eyes, droning motherrrrrrrr and wearing combat boots.

it's called karma. kicks your ass every time.

3 comments:

slush said...

I read your blog all the time, Im a lazy commenter. But, the picture of the little girl... OMG. I have 3 beautiful little boys, but pictures like this will always get to me. What is it about women that makes us long for a girl?? She is gorgeous.

But I hear ya on the karma. Mine would come out with blue hair, the combat boots and piercings. LOL

margaux said...

slush! i recognize you. you're not such a lazy commenter! i know... sweet little girl pictures; makes my ovaries produce pink glitter.

Anonymous said...

"Cotton Candy Blue" is just beautiful - what a talented little girl! I will dream of that color...