Wednesday, January 03, 2007

rub some dirt on it.


We took a new flower arrangement out to Mom last week. Sorry, I don't have any pics, although we could get some if you want them. I'm not much on putting flowers together, so Wendy was in charge of the selection. She put together some white Hydrangias (spelling?). I think Mom would have liked it or at least pretended that she did. Grant was screwing around and fell face first into Mom's vase. Busted his lip and gum pretty good. Bled for awhile. Cried a bit, but he's OK. I told him to "rub some dirt on it" and it would be just fine.

Love,
Lance
i sure do wish that worked for all boo-boos.

december 28 was my mom's birthday. she would have been 62, i still miss her like the dickens and why didn't she leave me that groovy dress?

-------

because everyone knows spaghetti tastes better after it's been on your face.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how you look like your mom. Wow.